MPLS VPN Summer Sale
Get up to 40% off MPLS Port Fees and 45% off Local Loop Circuit Charges
Running over CN2 (AS 4809) – China Telecom’s next-generation global carrier network – our Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology offers a resilient, high-performance network with six classes of service and industry leading SLAs to support your mission-critical traffic. For a limited time, new MPLS VPN customers can take up to 40% off port fees and local loop circuits.*
Individual Site (Mainland China Only) Port Fee Discount / 1-year contract term:
Up to 45% off port charge and 40% off local loop charge (maximum discount applied to circuits orders of 100M or above)
Multisite (Mainland China Only) Port Fee Discounts / 1-year contract term:
2-5 Sites; up to 38% off
6-10 Sites; up to 40% off
11-19 Sites; up to 43% off
20+ Sites; up to 45% off
Multisite (Mainland China Only) Local Loop Discounts / 1-year contract term:
2-5 Sites; up to 35% off
6-10 Sites; up to 38% off
11-19 Sites; up to 40% off
20+ Sites; up to 43% off
Or get the maximum discount applied for multiple sites if the total bandwidth combined from all sites exceeds 155M
For 2-year or 3-year contracts, take an extra 7% or 15% off, respectively
This promotion is only for any new MPLS VPN customers
Discount applied depends on the individual port bandwidth range
This promotion will expire on June 30, 2021
Features & Benefits
- MPLS VPN offers direct connections to leading cloud service providers (CSPs) inside and outside of China
- Access premium service coverage in over 300 cities across Mainland China with dual POPs in 161 cities and dual PEs in 148 single POP cities
- Leverage the power of network-to-network Interface (NNI) connections with more than 100 carrier partners
- Select from a variety of access types and speeds (Nx64, T1, DS-3, OC-3, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet) and topologies (point-to-point, star, full mesh)
- Includes the ability to run BGP over MPLS and support for IPV4/IPV6 dual stack service
- Burstable bandwidth options allow bursting of traffic to other class of service when there is residual bandwidth, or burst to the maximum VPN port speed (Platinum Class only)
- Flat rates for sites within Mainland China; Discounted VPN port charge for one location in Hong Kong, USA or Canada
Superior Network Technology
- Running on China Telecom’s next-generation CN2 backbone network, our MPLS-optimized architecture is built to meet the demands of globally distributed, Internet-based, mission-critical applications
- Site availability is 99.9%. With dual PE and CE topology, 99.99% availability is guaranteed
Flexible, Scalable, Cost Effective
- Get the security, reliability, capacity and coverage you need while avoiding the high costs of dedicated private international lease lines
- Highly scalable to support rapid VPN expansion
- The flexibility and scalability of the network architecture allows for easy configuration as your communication needs grow in complexity, volume, and topology
Real-Time, Proactive Support
- NetCare platform provides proactive 24/7 monitoring, management and troubleshooting support
- One POC for all your services
- Easy-to-access real-time usage and service level reporting keep you informed at all times
Yes, CTA’s MPLS VPN service is worth the investment for mission-critical business applications because performance issues exist with lower-quality bandwidth choices.
CTA’s MPLS VPN service is an optimal choice for small- and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 companies with multinational sites, and/or sites they need to connect in Mainland China.
With CTA’s MPLS VPN service, customers enjoy flexibility and scalability. The network allows for easy configuration as communication needs grow in complexity, volume and geography.
CTA’s MPLS VPN service is available across the Asia-Pacific region, North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
CTA’s 24/7 hotline provides bilingual service in Chinese and English for customer support, and conducts proactive real-time monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance services.
The information contained in China Telecom (Americas) Corporation (“CTA”) website is provided for informational purposes only. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES—INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT —ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. All content available through this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CTA makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, accuracy, or availability of the website or any of its content. CTA does not endorse, and is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through our website.