Agile SDN overlays, reliable incumbent provider underlays
Converge China traffic over a global private MPLS core
Multisite WAN as if on the same local area network (LAN)
Add edge security with SSL VPN and cross border MPLS
Dedicated layer 2, point-to-point (P2P) connections
High performance route diversity over Tier 1 links
Protected & unprotected 10G & 100G China / APAC routes
Sector-specific services for multinational businesses
Drive agility with multi-cloud connectivity
Simple, scalable cloud solutions with high availability
Collaborate effectively with partners around the world
Next Event: Intelisys Channel Connect 2023
Join CTA at Intelisys Channel Connect 2023.
Working Toward a More Secure Global Internet
China Telecom commits to safe internet routing MANRS.
Confidently execute data center strategies for China & APAC
Global Data Center Map
China Telecom operates 450+ on-net data centers throughout Mainland China and has a footprint in 180+ data centers across the globe.
Transform faster with premium IP access options worldwide
Carrier-grade IP access to CN2 & ChinaNet networks
Enable more compelling online experiences in China
Tap into the reach of China’s largest network
Choose peace-of-mind with reliable, low-cost service
Find the right connectivity option for your business in China
Sector-specific services for global businesses
Unburden IT by entrusting us with network management
Delegate your equipment and connectivity needs
Consolidate your communications channels in one solution
Ensure outstanding voice calling
Block cyberattacks with real-time threat detection technology
Fuel collaboration with data sharing solutions
Support distance learning with cloud-enabled solutions
Process transactions faster with low-latency connectivity
Protect patient data and keep operations in shape
Streamline the transportation of goods with global VPN
Connect workers and machines across the supply chain
Efficiently distribute your content worldwide
Deliver a superior buying experience
Stay current on communications trends in China
Explore our whitepapers and other resources
Connect with us in person and online
Important updates straight from the source
Be the first to read our updates
Get answers to your questions
Discover what CTA can do for you
Learn more about our company
View the extent of our global coverage
Get to know our team
Our journey—from founding to today
See where we shine
Our vision, mission, and core values
Find career opportunities at CTA
Why Choose China Telecom Americas?
The benefits of partnering with us
Align your team with other world-class providers
View our technology provider ecosystem
Join us and uncover new opportunities
Improve remote user experience with a China cross-border Remote Access VPN solution for multinational business
China Telecom Americas’ (CTA) Remote Access VPN solutions offer global companies the ability to implement SSL VPN combined with MPLS VPN for end-to-end remote cross-border China business communication. Combined with private carrier networks and exclusively tailored for multinational enterprise users in China requiring cross-border global network access, our premium Remote Access VPN solution provides flexibility, security, high performance, and availability for users across mainland China. Reinforce work-from-anywhere (WHA) security by implementing and self-managing your company’s global Remote Access VPN standard software (or leverage China Telecom branded VPN software), overlayed across CT’s CN2 aggregation gateways and private cross border MPLS network for a premium user-experience.
Establish secure, end-to-end Remote Access VPN connectivity between end-users, home networks, office networks, central offices and public cloud environments inside of China with those sitting outside of China’s international gateways.
Remote Access VPN backbone network coverage includes 300+ cities in Mainland China with private MPLS connectivity to 110+ carrier peering partners at 80+ Points of Presence (PoPs) worldwide.
With fast and effective implementation, Remote Access VPN solutions allows connections to scale as business needs change. Bring your own VPN solutions, add users and sites as needed.
Remote Access VPN customers have the ability to implement the global security vendor of their choice for end-to-end SSL tunneling with termination at customer managed endpoint devices.
24/7 proactive network connectivity management and support; dedicated local customer support teams; two global Network Operations Centers (NOC), CT branded VPN software offers a portal for anytime access.
• Combine Remote Access VPN solutions for edge users with a licensed MPLS cross border core network from China Telecom Americas.
• With CT’s Tier-1 China network availability and global IP backbone, you can self-manage, end-to-end cross border connectivity for remote users in China with one dependable supplier in United States.
• CTA’s customer service teams in the USA and China help you quickly turn up Remote Access VPN network connections (and keep them up) so you can focus on your core business.
• China Telecom Americas Remote Access VPN solution is exclusively tailored for high-end users seeking premium VPN services at competitive pricing
• Remote Access VPN offers the same security and reliability as digital private leased-line circuits with the flexibility of anytime mobile access
• Access to our NetCare platform provides proactive real-time network connectivity management and troubleshooting, saving on both CAPEX and OPEX
• China Telecom Americas delivers custom, end-to-end network solutions that match your enterprise application requirements from remote end-points at the edge through to your access and core networks
• By combining global Internet and 3G/4G mobile networks of CTA’s affiliates with those of its global partners, we can ensure a fast, reliable network for your secure, encrypted enterprise data transmissions
• Enhanced value-added services including NetCare, equipment procurement and leasing, equipment maintenance outsourcing, and system integration services are also available
• SSL VPN to SaaS – Provides interconnections to SaaS providers like Oracle, Office365 and Salesforce, and is compatible with all devices
• SSL VPN to MPLS VPN – Provides faster and more stable access to your intranet, leveraging your own authentication compliance standards
• SSL VPN to Public Cloud Service Providers – Allows users to access cloud service providers (CSPs) from their mobile devices and provides direct link access to the most commonly used enterprise platforms, including AWS, Microsoft® Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Alibaba Cloud and Tencent Cloud
China Telecom Americas Distance Learning Solutions allow students, lecturers and research associates in China to securely access academic institutions’ central network and cloud applications hosted outside of China.
We offer flexible pricing options to match your specific Remote Access VPN deployment needs and budget.
Yes. CTA’s Remote Access VPN service is designed to be flexible and to evolve to meet your needs as your business grows. Network security is critical to us.
CTA’s Remote Access VPN service allows you to implement your chosen vendors for SSL encryption industry standards and tunnel between end-points and devices over China Telecom’s private backbone network. CTA’s Remote Access VPN network is highly secure and offers numerous security features, redundancies, and fault identification/restoral services, plus our NetCare platform allows you to proactively monitor and manage network connectivity at all times to identify and correct potential problems.
Converge China traffic over a global private MPLS core.
Hybrid WAN leveraging Cisco SD-WAN and CT’s MPLS VPN.
Simplify your IT network operations, and reduce operating expenses with NetCare maintenance services
When you ask a leader for the best leadership advice they’ve ever received, you might be met with a standard response about trying something new or listening before speaking. Luis Fiallo, Vice President of China Telecom Americas (CTA), was asked that question in a recent Modern CTO podcast episode. His
Prior to the global Covid-19 outbreak, Latin America was widely viewed as the world’s next great growth market. While the pandemic caused some significant economic disruption
China Telecom do Brasil ("CTB"), a leading provider of telecommunications and cloud computing services, announced the launch of eSurfing Cloud services in Brazil today. Through on-demand purchases that
Get in contact with a China Telecom Americas product and solutions specialist today.