Agile SDN overlays, reliable incumbent provider underlays
Converge China traffic over a global private MPLS core
Multisite WAN as if on the same local area network (LAN)
Add edge security with SSL VPN and cross border MPLS
Dedicated layer 2, point-to-point (P2P) connections
High performance route diversity over Tier 1 links
Protected & unprotected 10G & 100G China / APAC routes
Sector-specific services for multinational businesses
Drive agility with multi-cloud connectivity
Simple, scalable cloud solutions with high availability
Collaborate effectively with partners around the world
Next Event: Intelisys Channel Connect 2023
Join CTA at Intelisys Channel Connect 2023.
Working Toward a More Secure Global Internet
China Telecom commits to safe internet routing MANRS.
Confidently execute data center strategies for China & APAC
Global Data Center Map
China Telecom operates 450+ on-net data centers throughout Mainland China and has a footprint in 180+ data centers across the globe.
Transform faster with premium IP access options worldwide
Carrier-grade IP access to CN2 & ChinaNet networks
Enable more compelling online experiences in China
Tap into the reach of China’s largest network
Choose peace-of-mind with reliable, low-cost service
Find the right connectivity option for your business in China
Sector-specific services for global businesses
Unburden IT by entrusting us with network management
Delegate your equipment and connectivity needs
Consolidate your communications channels in one solution
Ensure outstanding voice calling
Block cyberattacks with real-time threat detection technology
Fuel collaboration with data sharing solutions
Support distance learning with cloud-enabled solutions
Process transactions faster with low-latency connectivity
Protect patient data and keep operations in shape
Streamline the transportation of goods with global VPN
Connect workers and machines across the supply chain
Efficiently distribute your content worldwide
Deliver a superior buying experience
Stay current on communications trends in China
Explore our whitepapers and other resources
Connect with us in person and online
Important updates straight from the source
Be the first to read our updates
Get answers to your questions
Discover what CTA can do for you
Learn more about our company
View the extent of our global coverage
Get to know our team
Our journey—from founding to today
See where we shine
Our vision, mission, and core values
Find career opportunities at CTA
Why Choose China Telecom Americas?
The benefits of partnering with us
Align your team with other world-class providers
View our technology provider ecosystem
Join us and uncover new opportunities
Growing your international business? Converge voice, video, data and cloud applications across multiple locations on a reliable cross-border China network with IP-VPN.
Businesses that operate internationally need to be able to connect their voice, data, video, and cloud applications from multiple sites. This connection must be secure and prioritize the traffic that passes through it.
CT’s Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology runs over CN2, CT’s next-generation global carrier network. This technology allows companies to create a secure, high-performance IP VPN architecture.
There are six classes of service and industry leading SLAs available. CT’s MPLS VPN customers, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 companies, benefit from increased operational confidence. This is due to growth in communication needs including complexity, volume, and geography.
China’s leading cross-border MPLS-based services trusted by network architects at Global 2000 companies
Service available across the Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (Coverage not available in US, please contact us for a customer self-built VPN over carrier NNI solution)
Prioritize quality of service (QoS) across five classes of service (CoS); CPE/ hardware sourcing and Netcare network management services available
Dedicated local project management teams in the Americas and China. Rapid provisioning – on average, 45 days or less
24/7 support; Proactive real-time monitoring; Troubleshooting and maintenance services; Real-time reporting; Multiple Network Operations Centers (NOCs)
• MPLS VPN offers direct connections to leading cloud service providers (CSPs) inside and outside of China
• Access premium MPLS service coverage with 80+ international PoPs and 530+ PoPs across 300+ cities inside Mainland China.
• Leverage the power of network-to-network Interface (NNI) connections with more than 100 carrier partners
• Includes the ability to run BGP over MPLS and support for IPV4/IPV6 dual stack service
• Support class of service, allow bursting of lower-class traffic to higher-class available bandwidth. Up to subscription port bandwidth
• Flat rates for sites within Mainland China; Discounted VPN port charge for outside mainland China.
• Running on CN2 (CT’s next-generation backbone network), CT’s MPLS-optimized architecture is built to meet the demands of globally distributed, Internet-based, mission-critical applications.
• CN2 network backbone allows for faster and more efficient routing of traffic, reducing latency and improving overall network performance.
• Site availability is 99.99%. With dual PE and CE topology, 99.99% availability is guaranteed
• Get the security, reliability, capacity and coverage you need while avoiding the high costs of dedicated private international lease lines
• Highly scalable to support rapid VPN expansion
• The flexibility and scalability of the network architecture allows for easy configuration as your communication needs grow in complexity, volume, and topology
• NetCare platform (additional service fee required) provides proactive 24/7 monitoring, management and troubleshooting support
• Easy-to-access real-time usage and service level reporting keep you informed at all times
• Best in-class Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) guarantees
A manufacturing company was experiencing expansion and building another plant close to their main operations. They would be installing network-capable plant equipment and wanted to also upgrade some legacy LAN and WAN systems.
An international cargo airlines sought to expand their operations across Mainland China. However, existing network service providers offered limited coverage, connectivity options and local support compared to China Telecom Americas.
Yes, CT’s MPLS VPN service is worth investing in for mission-critical business applications. CT’s MPLS VPN relies on a premium private IP network, ensuring exceptional performance with guaranteed quality of service.
MPLS VPN service is an optimal choice for businesses of all sizes. It is especially beneficial for Fortune 500 companies with multinational sites worldwide.
With CT’s MPLS VPN service, customers enjoy flexibility and scalability. The network allows for easy configuration as communication needs grow in complexity, volume and geography.
CT’s MPLS VPN service is available across Europe, Africa and the Asia Pacific. Note, MPLS, carrier-built VPN, is not available in the US. Contact us for a customer self-built VPN over carrier NNI solution.
We provide a customer support hotline in both Chinese and English, available 24/7. We also offer proactive real-time connectivity management, troubleshooting, and maintenance services.
Add edge security with SSL VPN and cross border MPLS.
Flexibly manage your traffic from your global offices and data center sites in China.
Combine cross-border MPLS + SD-WAN for exceptional application performance in China.
When you ask a leader for the best leadership advice they’ve ever received, you might be met with a standard response about trying something new or listening before speaking. Luis Fiallo, Vice President of China Telecom Americas (CTA), was asked that question in a recent Modern CTO podcast episode. His
Prior to the global Covid-19 outbreak, Latin America was widely viewed as the world’s next great growth market. While the pandemic caused some significant economic disruption
China Telecom do Brasil ("CTB"), a leading provider of telecommunications and cloud computing services, announced the launch of eSurfing Cloud services in Brazil today. Through on-demand purchases that
Get in contact with a China Telecom Americas product and solutions specialist today.