China Telecom operates 456 on-net data centers in Mainland China and has a footprint in 187 data centers across 71 key metro hubs globally. From our 83 global PoPs we are able to provide a variety of Layer 2 and 3 access options to China Telecom’s backbone networks. Additionally, colocation services are available at over 100 off-net sites including equipment leasing, website hosting, hybrid/private cloud deployments, back-up and disaster recovery services.
Global Data Center Map
- Sharktech Adds China Telecom CN2 to Los Angeles Network Offering
- Keysight Technologies, China Telecom Collaborate To Accelerate Commercial Deployment Of 5G Technology
- Breakthrough for “the Belt and Road Initiative” project, China Telecom completes the first direct access optical fibe...
- Huawei and China Telecom Again Win ‘Best IoT Innovation for Mobile Networks’ Award
- China Telecom Recognized in Gartner’s 2018 Critical Capabilities Report for Network Services in APAC
- China Telecom Americas Talks International at the Intelisys International Symposium
- China Telecom Implements a Low Voltage System for Minghua’s $45 million Spartanburg plant
- China Telecom, Shenzhen Water Group Deliver the World’s First Commercial NB-IoT-based Water Management Platform
- China Telecom Showcases Smart Waste Management Platform at the 2017 World Internet Conference in Wuzhen, China
- The Benefits of SD-WAN for a Globalized IT Economy