China Telecom operates 456 on-net data centers in Mainland China and has a footprint in 187 data centers across 71 key metro hubs globally. From our 83 global PoPs we are able to provide a variety of Layer 2 and 3 access options to China Telecom’s backbone networks. Additionally, colocation services are available at over 100 off-net sites including equipment leasing, website hosting, hybrid/private cloud deployments, back-up and disaster recovery services.
Global Data Center Map
- 5G Network Slice Project Trial in China
- China Telecom Officially Launches 5G Network Service in China
- China Telecom Completes First Phase of Global Optical Transport Network (OTN)
- Whale Cloud and China Telecom Win the “Outstanding Customer Centricity Award” at the TM Forum Excellence ...
- China Telecom, Tata Communications Partner to drive global connectivity for IoT devices
- The Rise of Open Source Network Technologies in China
- Building the Right Content Delivery Network (CDN) for Consistent Edge Performance in China
- Advancing Enterprise Connectivity in China and Beyond
- China Telecom Implements a Low Voltage System for Minghua’s $45 million Spartanburg plant
- China Telecom, Shenzhen Water Group Deliver the World’s First Commercial NB-IoT-based Water Management Platform