China Telecom Americas delivers a comprehensive range of high quality telecommunications services to customers around the world, at competitive prices and with a service guarantee supported by industry-leading SLAs. No other carrier offers a comparable combination of seamless network coverage, services, and capacity connecting the Americas, China and the world.
We are able to consistently exceed industry standards by leveraging the strength of our Tier-1 global network built on 48 diverse international cable routes and 87 Points of Presence in key metro areas around the world. Our continued global infrastructure investment allows us to offer the highest performance network of any carrier doing business between China and 110 countries around the world.
ChinaNet (AS 4134)
The largest Internet network in China, our ChinaNet fiber optic transmissions infrastructure provides DSL, fiber-Ethernet access, and Wireless LAN connectivity throughout China, with overseas access now delivered to North America via multiple subsea cables.
More than 400 access nodes, with millions of miles of fiber optic cable extending into all major Chinese cities and high bandwidth locations
China Telecom owns 70% of all Chinese Internet resources, and maintains an over-50% share of the Chinese broadband subscriber market.
99.9% SLA-backed service availability, with less than 3% packet loss and round trip latency of less than 180ms between the U.S. and China
Multiple 24×7 Network Operations Centers (NOCs), offering bilingual service in both China and the US.
Multiple access speeds (DS-1, OC-3, OC-12, OC-48, all Ethernet & Gigabyte Ethernet)
Interconnection bandwidth reaching 160Gbps with other Chinese carriers
Multiple access options (IP, private line, ATM and Frame Relay).
Private or public peering via partnerships with over 100 carriers
Fully meshed and redundant with reliable on-net performance
CN2 (AS 4809)
Designed from the ground up as the next generation, IPv6-cable Internet backbone successor to our ChinaNet network, CN2 is an advanced MPLS-optimized infrastructure that leverages new softswitches and protocols to ensure not only high performance, but also support for legacy traffic (such as Frame Relay and ATM) and new IP services over a single IP/MPLS network.
Integrated with our existing ChinaNet network, CN2 offers a business class alternative for enterprises seeking a high performance telecommunications connection with China at competitive rates. Today, CN2 reaches more subscribers in Asia than any other operating network, as well as provides direct connections to all major global ISPs via state of the art fiber optic data delivery.
- MPLS-optimized architecture that enables Frame Relay and ATM traffic transport over a Layer 2 VPN, ensuring support for both legacy traffic and new IP services over a single IP/MPLS network
- SLA-backed Quality of Service (QoS) and five Classes of Service (CoS) enable prioritization of traffic for maximum performance and virtual routing
- Completely new IPv6-capable backbone, based on Cisco and Juniper technology and utilizing new softswitches, DiffServ and MPLS
- Coverage including 19 nodes in major overseas cities, Dual-POPs in 161 cities and Dual-PEs installed in 148 Single-POP cities
- Converged services offering communications from anywhere to any device (combined voice, data and video services)
- Multiple 24×7 Network Operations Centers (NOCs), offering bilingual service in both China and the US
- Multiple service options (MLPS / IP VPN, DIA, NGN Trunk, 3G Trunk, private leased line, etc.)
- Network security ensured with AS-SET updates, DNS registry and anti-DDoS services
- Multiple access speeds (T1/E1, DS3, OC-3, FE, and GigE in North America).
- High-speed transit with ultra-low latency (from Asia to America)
International Submarine Cable Routes
AAG, AJC, APCN2, APG, APOLLO, BBG, C2C, CSCN, EAC, EASSY, EIG, FASTER, FEA, FNAL/RNAL, GLOBENET, HIBERNIA, IMEWE, JPN-US, LAN, MAC, NCP, PC-1, SEACOM, SAFE, SAT-3/WASC, SE-ME-WE3, SE-ME-WE4, SE-ME-WE5, SCCN, SJC, TAT-14, TEAMS, TGN-PACIFIC, TGN-ATLANTIC, TGN-EA, TGN-GULF, TGN-IA, TPE, UNITY, YELLOW
International Terrestrial Cable Routes
CR2, EPEG, TEA, TEA2, TEA3, TEA5, TMP, TRANSIT SILK ROAD
Please contact us for detailed information on network availability and our products and services.