Hong Kong Mega-I Data Center Promotion
Get up to 20% off selected KVAs + one free cross-connect/cabinet
Talk to a Sales Rep 1-866-692-8872
Located on Hong Kong Island, the Hong Kong Mega-1 data center is a recognized Carrier Hotel. Through it, you get access to a dynamic, innovative, and highly secure data center. It offers the convenience of interconnectivity with the international and local operators as well as gives access to the most important mainstream cloud vendors. This allows local and international businesses to harness the optimal benefits for their business data storage and expansion. It connects more than 200+ Telco carriers, ISP, and other service providers through submarine cable systems from across the world. This makes it easy for customers to select and connect with their preferred network service providers from anywhere in the world and locally.
Currently, CTA’s affiliate is offering exclusive discounts at their Mega 1 Data Center in Hong Kong. By taking our offer, you can enjoy 30% off per M for bandwidth <= 30M for internet to China and Up to 20% off for 4-6KVA/rack. The promotion duration of these discounts is from Aug. 1, 2021, to Oct. 31, 2021. If you decide to purchase more racks, we can provide additional discounts. The minimum contract term for these discounts is 24 months after which, we charge an annual PI of 3%.
Location: L.27 Mega-I Advantage Building, 399 Chai Wan Rd, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
Whole floor new data hall in Mega-I on level 27
MRC: Up to 20% off for 4-6KVA/rack
Free one cross-connect per cabinet to MMR
Internet to China: 30% off per M for bandwidth <= 30M
Min Contract Terms: 24 months
Promotion Period: Aug. 1, 2021 – Oct. 31, 2021
PI Annually: 3% after contact terms
Outstanding Design and Exceptional Connectivity
- TIA942 Standard: Tier III
- N+N UPS redundancy design + 15 mins full load battery
- N+1 CRAC & hot aisle design;
- PUE = 1.7
- Over 200+ Telco carriers, ISP, and other types of service providers connected by submarine cable systems from all over the world, accessible for Customers to select & connect with their preferred network service providers
- The fiber duct and cable basket on the top of the cabinet connected to the MMR
- China Telecom transmission pop in MMR connects to local service providers such as PCCW, HKBN, HGC
Technical Specifications of Mega 1 Data Center
- Floor loading: 500KG / sq. m
- Cabinet Dimension: 711mm Width x 915mm Depth x 42U Height
- In-House wiring: place order to China Telecom (7 working days)
Temperature Control and Stability
- Temp: 20º C ~ 25º C, Humidity: 50% +/- 20%
24/7 uninterrupted Power Supply
- Power Supply: Dual feed [email protected] with UPS and diesel generator
Fool-Proof Security System with 24/7 Monitoring
- Security system: CCTV, access control system, 7×24 site access, entry registration
Reliable Fire Detection and Protection
- Smoke Detection Alarm system and FM200 gas fire suppression system
Yes, we have a bilingual support team available 24/7 to assist you and answer your queries.
Currently, you can enjoy 30% off per M for bandwidth <= 30M for Internet to China and up to 20% off for 4-6KVA/rack.
Absolutely! At our data centers, we are highly concerned about the security of our clients’ data. We have installed the most advanced security systems backed by our security team for 24/7 monitoring.
The information contained in China Telecom (Americas) Corporation (“CTA”) website is provided for informational purposes only. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES—INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT—ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. All content available through this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CTA makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, accuracy, or availability of the website or any of its content. CTA does not endorse, and is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through our website.