China Telecom Americas (CTA) is pleased to announce the opening of a new office in Dallas, Texas.
It joins CTA’s existing North American offices in Virginia, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Jose and Toronto to strengthen the company’s growing network across the U.S. and Canada.
CTA’s new Dallas office will bring the company’s leading enterprise solutions to Texas-based companies, and will focus on promoting its mobile carrier service under the CTExcel brand.
The move will assist CTA to build on its collaborations with existing Dallas-based mobile partners such as AT&T, LAM Technology, Advocate Insiders, Protection 1, Raisecom, Cetetek, and National Telesystems, Inc, as well as forging new relationships in the Texas business community.
“CTA is proud to be establishing our presence in Texas via our new Dallas office,” says Joe Han, President of China Telecom Americas.
“We look forward to building strong partnerships with Texas-based companies that seek to expand their operations into China. While competition in the U.S. telecom market is strong, we believe our Dallas office will significantly contribute to CTA’s growth in North America.”
China Telecom Americas Building Stronger China–Texas links
The establishment of a CTA presence in Texas will also serve to strengthen ties between Dallas and Beijing, creating new jobs for residents in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Texas has led the U.S. in exports for more than a decade, with China as one of the state’s top trading partners. The $1.6 trillion Texas economy is the second largest in the U.S, and the state has experienced the second-fastest economic growth and third-fastest jobs growth over the past five years.
And collaboration between China and Texas-based companies continues to build.
This relationship was consolidated in 2014, when then Texas Governor Rick Perry visited Beijing to sign a memorandum of understanding between the state of Texas and several Chinese cities which recognized the importance of expanding cooperation through business, trade, investment, tourism, education, and research and development.
China Telecom Americas Bringing China to Texas
As Texas-based companies increasingly look to partner with Chinese IT service providers, CTA’s new Dallas office will bring a range of enterprise solutions to Texas businesses including:
- Data networking services: CTA’s next-generation global IP network services are delivered over its international 40Gbps MPLS-enabled IP backbone with a custom-built IP delivery infrastructure.
- Cloud and data center services: Sophisticated delivery networks designed specifically for complex high-volume content delivery, scalable enterprise cloud services and a worldwide network of secure data centers.
- Global internet services: CTA is the world’s largest fixed-line and broadband service provider with a total international capacity of more than 9T.
- Managed ICT services: CTA offers complete, end-to-end managed ICT services that utilize expert personnel, rigorous processes and China Telecom’s unified customer network management platform to proactively deliver real-time network monitoring and troubleshooting to clients.
- Carrier voice and data services: CTA has nearly 15 years experience as a wholesale partner with leading telecoms, ISPs and technology service firms in the U.S. and the Americas region.
- Mobile services: CTExcel is a pay-as-you-go mobile service tailored to meet the specific needs of all Chinese people residing and traveling in North America.
With the launch of CTA’s new office in Texas, the ties between China and Texas will only grow stronger as more U.S. companies leverage the enterprise solutions and trusted connections of CTA’s network.
For more information, high-resolution images or to organize an interview please contact: Eric Lo, General Manager, China Telecom Americas at EricL@ctamericas.com.
About China Telecom Americas
China Telecom Americas is a wholly-owned US-based subsidiary of China Telecom Corporation, one of the world’s leading providers of integrated communications and information technology services to customers in over 70 countries around the globe. With headquarters in Herndon, Virginia, and offices in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Jose, Toronto and Sao Paolo, China Telecom Americas is advancing transpacific enterprise connectivity through a suite of locally-based, turnkey services from network architecture, cloud and data center services to equipment management, security, content delivery, mobility solutions and more. Discover more at www.ctamericas.com