Global Internet Access
Optimize your digital footprint in China using a high performance, diversified global backbone
Talk to a Sales Rep 1-866-692-8872
China Telecom’s Global Internet Services offers enterprises access to ChinaNet (AS4134) and CN2 (4809) through a variety of bandwidth speeds and Internet access technologies. In addition, China Telecom offers your choice of service levels and dedicated connections from over 110 markets worldwide.
Key Features & Benefits
Gain premium connectivity to China and one stop access to global Internet resources.
SLA backed Quality of Service (QoS) and five Classes of Service (CoS) enable prioritization of traffic for maximum performance and virtual routing.
Custom Value-Added Services: IDC services, Managed CPE, IPSec, Anti DDoS protection
24×7 proactive network performance managing, monitoring and technical support
NetCare web portal for network monitoring and traffic management
Customized route options including Mainland China and globally
Built-in Firewall and Anti-DDoS protection
Burstable billing options available
- Completely new IPv6-capable backbone built on Cisco and Juniper technology utilizing new softswitches, DiffServ and MPLS.
- Multiple service options (MLPS / IP VPN, DIA, NGN Trunk, 3G Trunk, private leased line, etc.)
- Network security ensured with AS-SET updates, DNS Registry and Anti-DDoS services.
- Dual-POPs in 161 cities and Dual-PEs installed in 148 Single-POP cities.
- Bandwidth options are SDH (2M and above), Ethernet (1M – 10G)
- Multiple access speeds (T1/E1, DS3, OC-3, FE, and GigE).
- Static routing or BGP-4 routing with AS4809