Global Internet Access
Optimize your digital footprint in China using a high performance, diversified global backbone
China Telecom’s Global Internet Services offers enterprises access to ChinaNet (AS4134) and CN2 (4809) through a variety of bandwidth speeds and Internet access technologies. In addition, China Telecom offers your choice of service levels and dedicated connections from over 110 markets worldwide.
Key Features & Benefits
Gain premium connectivity to China and one stop access to global Internet resources.
- Customized route options including Mainland China and globally
- Custom Value-Added Services: IDC services, Managed CPE, IPSec, Anti DDoS protection
- NetCare web portal for network monitoring and traffic management
- Burstable billing options available
- Built-in Firewall and Anti-DDoS protection
- SLA backed Quality of Service (QoS) and five Classes of Service (CoS) enable prioritization of traffic for maximum performance and virtual routing.
- 24×7 proactive network performance managing, monitoring and technical support
- Bandwidth options are SDH (2M and above), Ethernet (1M – 10G)
- Completely new IPv6-capable backbone built on Cisco and Juniper technology utilizing new softswitches, DiffServ and MPLS.
- Multiple service options (MLPS / IP VPN, DIA, NGN Trunk, 3G Trunk, private leased line, etc.)
- Multiple access speeds (T1/E1, DS3, OC-3, FE, and GigE).
- Static routing or BGP-4 routing with AS4809
- Dual-POPs in 161 cities and Dual-PEs installed in 148 Single-POP cities.
- Network security ensured with AS-SET updates, DNS Registry and Anti-DDoS services.