Create secure and high-performance connections to multiple clouds
China Telecom’s Cloud Connect is a cloud access service that enables private connections to cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and Softlayer. The company’s global network coverage enables customers to establish fast, reliable and secure multi-point network connections from their global offices, data centers or colocation environments, across a dedicated network of AWS/Azure gateway nodes in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, San Jose and Washington, DC.
Key Features & Benefits
Stay in the fast lane and scale flexibly with China Telecom’s Cloud Connect service.
- Ensure the safety of your critical data and apps with our secure private network ecosystem
- Deliver mission-critical applications from the cloud with greater uptime
- Minimize security threats with private connections to cloud service providers
- Access public cloud platforms in different regions by connecting to any China Telecom Cloud Connect node
- Create multiple virtual links from a single port
- One solution supports multiple cloud connections (AWS, Azure, Softlayer, Alicloud or CT Cloud)
- End-to-end network SLA
- Encrypted backups and global geo-redundant data centers
- Flexible bandwidth speeds from 10M to 1Gbps
- Cloud Connect partners include AWS, Microsoft Azure and Equinix