Converge voice, video, data and cloud applications across locations onto one secure global network
Enterprises doing business internationally increasingly require the ability to converge their multi-site voice, data, video and cloud applications into a secure, prioritized traffic channel. Running over CN2 (AS 4809) China Telecom’s next generation global carrier network, our MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) technology enables companies to implement a secure, high performance network with six classes of service and industry leading SLAs. From Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) to Fortune 500 companies, China Telecom’s MPLS VPN customers enjoy greater operational confidence as their communication needs grow in complexity, volume and geography.
Key Features & Benefits
Future-proof your network to scale with your business using China Telecom’s MPLS VPN solution.
- Offers a secure and reliable platform for a premium end-user experience in China.
- Provide multiple services and applications over a common infrastructure.
- Rapid provisioning (within 45 days) or less for MPLS service.
- Service available across Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Managed equipment and WAN services available.
- Direct connections to leading cloud service providers (CSPs) inside and outside of China.
- Flat rates for sites within mainland China, and discounted VPN port charge for 1 location in Hong Kong, USA or Canada.
- MPLS and IPSec VPNs on a per-site basis.
- Real-time traffic reports
- Prioritized Quality of Service (QoS)
- Six Classes of Service (CoS)
- 24/7 hotline provides bilingual service (Chinese and English) for round-the-clock customer support and conducts proactive real-time monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance services
- Variable access types and speeds (Nx64, T1, DS-3, OC-3, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet)
- Variety of logical topologies (Point-to-Point, Star, Full mesh)
- Ability to run BGP over MPLS enabled.
- Network to Network Interface (NNI) Connections with 100+ carrier partners.
- Support for IPV4/IPV6 dual stack service.
- Burstable Bandwidth options allow bursting of traffic to other class of service when there is residual bandwidth, or burst to the maximum VPN port speed (platinum class only).
- Service coverage in over 300 cities across Mainland China with dual PoPs in 161 cities and dual PEs in 148 single PoP cities.
- Site availability is 99.9%, and with dual PE and CE topology, 99.99% availability is guaranteed.
- Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) guarantee is less than 4 hours.
- Netcare proactive monitoring and remote hands configuration and troubleshooting services available.