24/7 operations, security and support across 400+ Data Centers
China Telecom offers an extensive global IDC network with over 400 IDCs located in prime areas in Mainland China and in key overseas markets. Our network includes more than 100 IDCs connected to a reliable and wide range of global private and public data circuits.
Leverage our highly available, secure colocation services to avoid the cost, complexity and time required to build and manage your own facilities. Additional managed services such as website hosting and disaster recovery services make our team an extension of yours, assuring that employees, customers and partners can use Internet applications as intended.
Key Features & Benefits
Choose the colocation infrastructure that best suits your organization’s needs and budget.
- 20 Tier IV and more than 90 Tier III IDCs connected to a reliable and wide range of global private and public data circuits
- Fully diversified network connections that extend to every continent
- Flexible, highly customizable data center architectures allow CT to deliver the exact service solution you need to meet your unique business requirements.
- Security systems include firewall management, anti-virus scans, intrusion detection and Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) protection
- CT data center engineers hold internationally recognized certifications such as Cisco Certified International Experts (CCIE) and Cisco Certified Network Professionals (CCNP).
- ISO27001 (Information Security Management System) and ISO9000 (two- part quality management system) certification compliance.
- Comprehensive energy efficiency and other green operational policies are enforced at all CT data center facilities.
- Up to 10Gbps high speed Internet access, and low latency private line service available. CT’s high-performance Tier IV facilities are designed with high density power and cooling infrastructures to support the latest generation of servers.
- N+1 redundancy for UPS, generators, power distribution, cooling security and network resilience systems
- All facilities are protected by 24×7 environmental control monitoring and alerts, dry pipe fire suppression systems, and global disaster recovery solutions. State of the art security measures, including 24×7 CCTV monitoring and bio-authentication security systems, are in place at all China Telecom data centers.