Instant and direct global VoIP connections
China Telecom’s Overseas Enterprise SIP Trunk service enables enterprises to fully utilize their PBXs and communicate with other parts of the world with its global VoIP services. With an lP connection between enterprise IP-PBXs and China Telecom’s overseas soft-switch network, customers can reach other branch offices or clients worldwide by simply dialing a “prefix number” together with a phone number.
Key Features & Benefits
- Cost Effective
Greatly reduce the cost of international calls compared to the traditional model.
- Guaranteed Voice Quality
With CTG’s network dedicated for enterprise customers, call voice quality is significantly improved.
- Total Solution
Existing China Telecom’s internet access users can top-up with the value-added services like Overseas Enterprise SIP Trunk Service directly.
- High Efficiency
CTG provides one stop service and efficient service delivery with a short lead time.
- Global Coverage
Currently Oversea Enterprise SIP Trunk service is available in Hong Kong, Singapore, USA, Canada, United Kingdom and Germany, and outgoing calls can reach around 70 countries.
China Telecom’s Overseas Enterprise SIP Trunk Service utilizes China Telecom’s overseas soft-switch network, which consists of soft-switch device (55), Trunk Gateway (TG) and Service Border Controller (SBC), to carry voice traffic. The SBC located between the soft-switch core network and users is specified for the SIP Trunk service. Other technical features include:
- Ability to communicate across all endpoints over an IP network.
- Support for FW/NAT traversal of SIP-Trunk business and the SIP Trunk media transit
- Bandwidth control, routing and resource control, IP address reporting, QoS implementation.
- Switch calls between VoIP users on local lines while allowing all users to share a number of external phone lines.
- Switch calls between a VoIP user and a user using traditional phone calls, or between two traditional phone call users in the same way a conventional PBX does.