China Telecom operates 456 on-net data centers in Mainland China and has a footprint in 187 data centers across 71 key metro hubs globally. From 100+ global PoPs we are able to provide a variety of Layer 2 and 3 access options to China Telecom’s backbone networks. Additionally, colocation services are available at over 100 off-net sites including equipment management, website hosting, hybrid/private cloud deployments, back-up and disaster recovery services.
Global Data Center Map
- Improving the User Experience for Gamers in China
- Transforming the Network with Hybrid SD-WANs
- A Global OTN Enabling Global Business to Operate at the Speed of Light
- OFC 2020: China Telecom Executive analyzes 5G evolution to date, suggests collaborative path forward
- Leveraging 5G, Network Slicing and MEC to Deliver Real-World Services and True Business Value