China Telecom operates 456 on-net data centers in Mainland China and has a footprint in 187 data centers across 71 key metro hubs globally. From 100+ global PoPs we are able to provide a variety of Layer 2 and 3 access options to China Telecom’s backbone networks. Additionally, colocation services are available at over 100 off-net sites including equipment management, website hosting, hybrid/private cloud deployments, back-up and disaster recovery services.
Global Data Center Map
- China Telecom Americas Introduces Microsoft Teams On-Premises Solution in China
- China Telecom’s Commitment to Helping Realize the Promise of Open Source Technologies in the 5G Era
- China Telecom’s New South Sichuan Cloud Facility Offers Everything You Want in Today’s Data Centers
- Improving the User Experience for Gamers in China
- Transforming the Network with Hybrid SD-WANs