Secure your proprietary data and information exchanges around the globe
Data sharing and collaboration is vital for business success in today’s digital age. Enjoy cost-effective, proven security solutions based on industry certified systems and regulatory requirements with our fully managed professional security services. Our vast pool of accredited IT security specialists design and implement custom solutions to safeguard your networks with configuration changes, addition of new locations and more.
Key Features & Benefits
Choose from a range of end-to-end managed security services that protect your mission-critical applications, data and user networks against threats.
- Secure Internet Access (SSL and IPSec VPN support)
- Managed Firewall (Network & Premises-Based Solutions)
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Security Event Monitoring and Reporting with Event Risk Discovery, Alarms and Emergency Response
- DDoS Mitigation
- Cloud Security
- Web-site Content Filtering
- Anti-virus protection
- Around the clock 24x7x365 global network security monitoring and alert services provide real-time network security monitoring and timely user alerts by email, telephone or SMS.
- Security event management services analyze original security log information over a period of time and provide security alerts from extensive network logs.
- Security emergency response service provides 24×7 hotline support, emergency consulting and assistance during a security incident.
- Web Security SaaS platform monitors and safeguards websites against spyware, viruses and other cyber threats.
- Web Monitoring Service monitors the usability, tampering, Trojan, Anti-leech sensitive words of websites.
- Web Protection Service protects website from attacks such as SQL injection, XSS attack and provides protection with anti-leech service.
- Firewall services include network-based, premises-based and web application firewalls to protect your network from damaging attacks, leakage of confidential information and other security threats.
- Network-based firewall provides highly secure Internet access for inbound and outbound Internet traffic in the cloud.
- Premises-based firewall protects your private network at the perimeter and includes on-premises hardware and software components for each location.
- Web Application Firewall inspects every HTML, HTTPS, SOAP and XML-RPC data packet to filter out XSS, SQL injection, session hijacking and buffer overflow attacks.
- Log retention and reporting
- Local market equipment procurement, software/hardware configuration, debugging and training.