According to IDC, more than 680 million people in China will be online by the end of 2016, or 2.5 times the number in the United States. These numbers are expected to grow further, helped by its national initiative, The Broadband China Project, intended to give 95 percent of the country’s urban population access to high-speed broadband networks.
China Telecom’s Global Internet Access (GIA) is a dedicated Internet access service provided by China Telecom for multinational enterprises looking to enhance their digital footprint in China and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. With a dedicated path and the lowest latency routes on CN2, GIA provides enterprises with premium quality access to the world’s most extensive Chinese Internet Information Centers and hundreds of millions of Internet subscribers.
Global Internet Access enables enterprises access to China Telecom CN2 through BGP-4 or static routing with a variety of access speeds on bandwidth from 1M to 1000M, and Internet access technologies including dedicated circuits access and optical access, etc. Additionally, China Telecom provides enterprises with tailored information, connection and transmission, business application support and other services.
Key Features & Benefits
- IDC Services: With access to the data centers of China Telecom and its global partners, customers can achieve high speed access to both local and global Internet resources
- Plus Managed CPE services: Based on global ICT implementation capabilities, China Telecom provides customers with Internet and network terminal equipment integration services
- Plus IP Sec services: With Integration of Global Internet Access Service and IP Sec platform, customers can receive a more comprehensive and cost-effective VPN service
- Plus Anti DDoS prevention service: With professional Black-hole and cleaning Pipe for mitigation of DDoS attacks,
- China Telecom protects your daily business operation from DDoS attacks
- Quality of Service (QoS) guarantees
- Global Internet Access provides 7 X 24 performance monitoring services, ensuring customer's network flow and service quality.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
China Telecom provides customers with the highest SLA in the internet industry, providing its high-quality internet backbone service.
- Network Availability 99.99%
- Service Availability > 99.9%
- Average Network Latency
- Hong Kong - Mainland China < 50 ms
- Singapore – Mainland China < 80 ms
- Asia (Intra-Asia) < 150 ms
- Europe – Asia < 240 ms
- Transatlantic < 90 ms
- Transpacific < 130 ms