Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, China Telecom Americas is the largest international subsidiary of China Telecom Corporation Limited, as well as the only authorized re-seller of domestic Chinese telecom products to North American companies. China Telecom Americas has offices in 31 countries, providing access to Chinese telecom network assets for customers in the United States, Canada and Latin America.
As the largest operating broadband operator in the world (107 million subscribers), as well as the world’s largest CDMA mobile operator (186 million subscribers), China Telecom delivers a comprehensive global telecom service scope based on cutting edge technology, exceptional customer service, and a visionary approach to international telecommunications.
China Telecom's core strengths in facts & figures:
- World's largest fixed line operator (144 million fixed access lines in service).
- World's largest broadband operator (110 million subscribers)
- World's largest CDMA mobile operator (186 million subscribers, including 118 million 3G/4G subscribers)
- Owns and operates China's largest optical fiber network: over 83,000 km long, covering 70% of China's territory and connecting all Chinese cities
- Owns and operates ChinaNet, China's largest Internet network
- Owns and operates China's largest MPLS VPN network, based on CN2, our next-generation, carrier-class, IPv6-capable Internet backbone network
- Primary service provider in all 21 southern provinces in China.
- Owns comprehensive trans-Pacific cable systems, including China-U.S., Japan-U.S., SEA-ME-WE3 in APCN2, SMW3, Flag, TAE, etc.
- International bilateral connectivity to 100+ countries
- More than 670,000 professionals employed around the world
- Ranked 160th on Fortune’s Global 500, with revenues reaching $50 billion in 2015.
China Telecom Americas' mission is to deliver high-quality data and voice solutions and services between the Americas and China to businesses and carriers. China Telecom Americas is committed to providing unparalleled service and support. Our company's service philosophy, FocusOne™ provides one-stop for a full suite of telecommunications service. Regardless of an organization's location in the U.S. or abroad, China Telecom Americas can support the following:
- One-Stop Inquiries: A local, single point of contact for global telecom service information
- One-Stop Ordering: A local, single point of contact for ordering global services
- One-Stop Billing: One invoice presented in a unified currency, streamlining the payment process
- One-Stop Fault Reporting: A local, single point of contact for timely resolution
China Telecom Global Limited (CTG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Telecom Corporation Limited for managing international business. With its headquarters in Hong Kong, CTG has set up branches in 26 countries spanning across Asia, Americas and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region to offer world-class integrated communication services. CTG’s comprehensive portfolio of Data, IP, Voice, Internet Data Center and ICT solutions deliver industry-leading resilience, speed, and diversity to meet the high level requirements from our customers and partners. Leveraging on the dominant strength in global network of its mother company, CHINA TELECOM, CTG has firmly taken hold of the market opportunities of the booming mobile Internet and the increasing demand for vertical information technology solutions and has positioned itself as “a leader of smart pipes, a provider of the integrated platform and a participant in contents and applications”.
To learn more about China Telecom Global, please visit www.chinatelecomglobal.com
CHINA TELECOM (SEHK: 0728; NYSE: CHA) is one of the three leading telecom operators in China and has been on the list of the “Fortune 500 Companies” for many consecutive years. Being an integrated information service provider, China Telecom provides customers with integrated information service solutions, which cover broad-band Internet access, mobile communications, information technology applications and fixed-line telephone services. Meanwhile, the Company has been making every effort to improve its strengths in innovation, service, intensiveness and operation, whilst striving to build its core strength for sustainable development and the parallel growth of the corporate value and the customer value.