China Telecom has an extensive global IDC network with more than 400 IDCs located in prime areas in Mainland China and in key overseas markets. Our network includes 20 Tier-IV and more than 90 Tier-III IDCs connected to a reliable and wide range of global private and public data circuits. With comprehensive security measures and one-stop enterprise-grade service platform supported by a dedicated service team, customers enjoy secured, reliable and scalable data storage solutions.
China Telecom’s worldwide Internet Data Centers (IDCs) provide highly available, secure hosting services that allow enterprises to avoid the cost, complexity and time required to build and manage their own facilities. Additional managed services such as website hosting and disaster recovery services make China Telecom’s team an extension of yours, assuring that employees, customers and partners can utilize Internet applications as intended.
For companies in need of reliable, secure alternatives to building and managing their own data center facilities, we provide the tools, expertise and service excellence necessary for any successful offsite IT infrastructure build. All of our facilities are designed and built according to industry best practices for high performance computing environments, and are protected by the latest in network, storage and physical security technologies available today.
Our data center and colocation services include:
- Website hosting and virtual hosting
- Internet access
- Cage and rack space for colocation
- IP address space
- Data recovery and disaster protection
- Network management outsourcing
- Security systems including firewall management, anti-virus scans, intrusion detection and Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) protection
- Systems Integration
Key Product Features and Benefits
- Global reach. Fully diversified network connections that extend to every continent in the world.
- 99.99% facility uptime. Backed by comprehensive service level agreements (SLAs), 24/7/365 technical support and dedicated NOC-based engineering personnel.
- High performance. Up to 10Gbps high speed Internet access, and low latency private line service available. Our high performance Tier IV facilities are designed with high density power and cooling infrastructures to support the latest generation of servers.
- Full redundancy. N+1 redundancy for UPS, generators, power distribution, cooling security and network resilience systems.
- Facility safety. All facilities are protected by 24x7 environmental control monitoring and alerts, dry pipe fire suppression systems, and global disaster recovery solutions. State of the art security measures, including 24x7 CCTV monitoring and bio-authentication security systems, are in place at all China Telecom data centers.
- Scalable packages. Our flexible, highly customizable data center architectures allow us to deliver the exact service solution you need to meet your unique business requirements.
- Industry certifications and best practices. China Telecom remains committed to the highest level of technical excellence and dedicated service. In addition to our five-star global IDCs, we adhere to the industry’s best practices, and our data center engineers today hold internationally recognized certifications such as Cisco Certified International Experts (CCIE) and Cisco Certified Network Professionals (CCNP). In addition, China Telecom currently holds ISO27001 (Information Security Management System) and ISO9000 (two-part quality management system) certification compliance.
- Green energy consumption. Committed to environmental protection, China Telecom has established comprehensive energy efficiency and other green operational policies at all of our data center facilities.
Key Internet Data Center Metro Area Locations
- Dulles, VA
- Hong Kong
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- Santa Clara, CA