Many of today’s most profitable, most in-demand products aren’t material objects, but rather exist only as digital downloads and streamed multimedia. In that world, transmission speed and reliability make the difference between a late arrival and a resounding marketplace success.
China Telecom Americas delivers the extensive worldwide tools your business needs to efficiently deliver your Internet-based content to the world. From high volume video and music downloads and streaming, to the low latency demands of software downloads and online gaming, our worldwide CDN network can ensure content delivery performance when you need it the most.
Key Product Features & Benefits
- Accelerated speeds. China Telecom’s advanced CDN architecture combines competitive prices, rich features, exceptional performance, high quality, and ease of use to provide the flexible scalability necessary to ensure speedy, reliable online content delivery.
- Customized service packages. Unique needs require unique service. Our flexible, highly customizable CDN service offers the ideal mix of scalable data, international footprint, and advanced features necessary to make any content delivery plan a success.
- Adaptive media delivery. Our sophisticated content recognition and configuration technology automatically adapts your content to specific customer target devices and network configurations, greatly simplifying end-to-end delivery.
- Full network control. China Telecom owns and operates one of the world’s best connected networks, enabling us to deliver your content to last mile networks without relying on third party transit providers and their own routing policies.
- Reliable, easy to use storage. We offer secure origin, external file, and cloud-based storage options, fully optimized for your specific technical requirements. Customers can upload content via Aspera, FTP, SFTP, R-Sync, and SCP. Data is securely stored and backed up using the latest in firewall and data retention technologies.
- Advanced streaming. Support for streaming on demand, live broadcasts, and adaptive streaming media over HTTP (Windows Media, Adobe Flash, Adobe Zeri, Microsoft Smooth, Apple QuickTime). Dynamic Content Packaging (DCP) of adaptive streaming media in HDS and HLS formats, as well as support of multi-level content protection security mechanisms (including DRM, AES-128 and PHDS). We also provide encoding and transcoding functions for content compatibility with a wide range of viewing platforms.
- Detailed reporting. Fully monitor your CDN activities via a web-based media portal, providing content analytics, real time usage reports, log file queries, and effectiveness and reach tracking.
- Enhanced security. Prevent, enable and protect your deliveries, based on advanced geographic IP filtering, token authentication, and SSL encryption technologies.
- Platform intelligence. Built directly into our CDN platform, adaptive network optimization features ensure that your traffic is always delivered via the most efficient available path in terms of distance, congestion, server load, and other network conditions.