Today, enterprises prioritize secure data transfer more than ever. With cybersecurity issues on the rise, businesses must protect sensitive customer data and proprietary information to meet stringent audit and compliance standards.
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is a hybrid model of cloud computing in which a private cloud solution is provided within a public cloud environment. Each customer’s data remains isolated from other customer’s data both in transit and inside the network, offering heightened security. This is critical for businesses involved in manufacturing, logistics and international trade.
China Telecom Americas provides a Virtual Private Cloud service that offers dedicated cloud servers, virtual networks, cloud storage and private ID addresses reserved for VPC customers.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Large resource pool to create an unlimited number of Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Separate network environments to provide a higher level of security
- Connect to assets behind your firewall or to another public cloud
- Traffic to and from your VPC stays within the firewall without crossing the Internet
- Optimize bandwidth efficiency as your users take the shortest path to the application
- Class of Service is available so that high priority traffic can be delivered accordingly
- Managed enterprise equipment and equipment leasing
- 24×7 managed services with end-to-end support in multiple languages
To sign up for a free two-week cloud trial, click here