Cloud conferencing, which is oriented to overseas transnational corporate customers, can provide customers with telephone conferencing service with global reach. The product implements main business functions based on cloud business platform, and supports connection of many end equipment (fixed phone, mobile phone, SIP Terminal or PC Terminal) to conference system without configuration. A cloud conferencing subscriber (under any telecom operator) in business-covered countries and regions can enjoy cloud conferencing service conveniently by just dialing the conference access number (or invitation for outgoing conference call).
- Breakthrough for “the Belt and Road Initiative” project, China Telecom completes the first direct access optical fibe...
- Huawei and China Telecom Again Win ‘Best IoT Innovation for Mobile Networks’ Award
- China Telecom Recognized in Gartner’s 2018 Critical Capabilities Report for Network Services in APAC
- China Telecom and Huawei Announce Business Joint Innovation Center
- China Telecom to support Always Connected PCs
- China Telecom Americas Talks International at the Intelisys International Symposium
- China Telecom Implements a Low Voltage System for Minghua’s $45 million Spartanburg plant
- China Telecom, Shenzhen Water Group Deliver the World’s First Commercial NB-IoT-based Water Management Platform
- China Telecom Showcases Smart Waste Management Platform at the 2017 World Internet Conference in Wuzhen, China
- The Benefits of SD-WAN for a Globalized IT Economy