Data sharing and collaboration is vital for business success in the digital age, which is why China Telecom Americas commits to delivering trusted integrated solutions that secure information exchanges for our customers around the globe.
With our fully managed professional security services, customers enjoy cost-effective, proven solutions based on industry certified systems and regulatory requirements. Our vast pool of accredited IT security specialists are there every step of the way from designing and implementing custom solutions to safeguarding your networks with configuration changes, the addition of new locations, local market equipment procurement and upgrades, product training and more.
China Telecom works around the clock and around the world to provide the following end-to-end managed security services that ensure our customer’s proprietary data is fully protected against today’s wide range of threats targeting your mission-critical applications, data and user networks.
- Secure Internet Access (SSL and IPSec VPN support)
- Managed Firewall (Network & Premises-Based Solutions)
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Security Event Monitoring and Reporting with Event Risk Discovery, Alarms and Emergency Response
- DDoS Mitigation
- Cloud Security
- Web-site Content Filtering
- Anti-virus protection
Key Features & Benefits
- Around the clock, 24x7x365 global network security monitoring and alert services provide real-time network security monitoring and timely user alerts by email, telephone or SMS.
- Security event management services analyze original security log information over a period of time and provide security alerts from extensive network logs.
- Security emergency response service provides 24x7 hotline support, emergency consulting and assistance during a security incident.
- We provide software & hardware agent to access.
- Web Security SaaS platform to monitor and safeguard your websites against spyware, viruses and other cyber threats.
- Web Monitoring Service monitors the usability, tampering, Trojan, Anti-leech sensitive words of websites.
- Web Protection Service protects website from attacks such as SQL injection, XSS attack and provides protection with anti-leech service.
- Firewall services including network-based, premises-based and web application firewalls to protect your network from damaging attacks, leakage of confidential information and other security threats.
- Network-based firewall provides highly secure Internet access for inbound and outbound Internet traffic in the cloud.
- Premises-based firewall is an end-to-end security solution that protects your private network at the perimeter of your network and includes on-premises hardware and software components for each location.
- Web Application Firewall inspects every HTML, HTTPS, SOAP and XML-RPC data packet to filter out XSS, SQL injection, session hijacking and buffer overflow attacks.
- Log retention and reporting allows customers access to documentation to comply with auditing and accountability regulations and standards.
- We offer local market equipment procurement, software / hardware configuration, debugging and training as a part of managed security service delivery.