China Telecom’s Layer 3 MPLS VPN service gives enterprises the ability to converge voice, video, data and cloud applications across multiple locations onto one secure global network, ensuring mission critical traffic is prioritized effectively to reduce operational complexity and capital costs.
Running over China Telecom’s next-generation global carrier network, CN2, our Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology enables companies to implement a secure, high-speed data transport environment for a defined user group, allowing any-to-any site communications within a Virtual Private Network while supporting IP-based services in a simple, cost-effective manner.
Enterprises doing business internationally increasingly require the ability to converge their multi-site voice, data, video and cloud applications into a secure, prioritized traffic channel. Based on China Telecom’s next generation CN2 global carrier network, our MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) technology enables companies to implement secure high speed data transport, within a VPN supported by streamlined IP-based traffic routing.
From Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) to Fortune 500 companies, China Telecom customers enjoy the flexibility and scalability the network architecture allows for easy configuration as communication needs grow in complexity, volume and geography. Furthermore, our CN2 network now supports IPv6/dual stack service, effectively future proofing your business as IPv4 resources expire.
In addition, whenever you access cloud services, we protect your data and provide prominent network performance by connecting cloud service providers directly with our MPLS network, like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) so that your data security is guaranteed.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
Network-Based IP VPN Service
- Available across Asia-Pacific region, North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Single network between the Americas and China with the greatest network coverage in all provinces in China
- IPVPN Equipment Located across China Telecom’s global PoPs
- Seamlessly integrates public and private networking
- Faster and Simpler Service Provisioning
- Flat rate for sites within mainland China
- Discounted VPN port charge for 1 location in HK, USA or Canada
- Revenue based contract
- MPLS and IPSec VPNs on a per-site basis
Multiple Access Solutions
- Variable access speeds (Nx64, T1, DS-3, OC-3, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet)
- Variety of logical topologies (Point-to-point, Star, Full mesh)
- BGP4 + MPLS enabled
- Network to Network Interface (NNI) Connection
Managed & Virtual Routing
- Managed Router Service offers turnkey solution
- Each customer maintains individual Virtual Router instance
- Inherent security achieved through customer route isolation
- Customer network IP SLAS monitoring: real-time 24/7 jitter, packet loss and delay monitoring.
- Netflow monitoring: real-time 24/7 monitoring via Netflow technology, includes source IP, destination IP and protocol monitoring.
- Layer 7 flow monitoring: real-time flow monitoring including abnormal flow, alarm analysis, notification and fault handling
- VoIP Monitoring: Monitor MO5 / Jitter / Packet Drop / Delay
- Web portal provides you with Real-time traffic reports and information on your network performance anytime anywhere.
- China Telecom will assign a dedicated account manager, a project manager, and a service support engineer to supervise your account. Periodic project progress reports are also available upon request.
- Global Network Operation Center (GNOC) provides 24/7 hotline provides bilingual service (Chinese and English) for round-the-clock customer support and conducts proactive real-time monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance services.
- In critical cases, China Telecom will directly dispatch technical experts to customer sites to repair system faults and restore services.
- SLA Guarantees for bandwidth site-to-site, network availability, packet loss, latency and installation.
- Prioritized Quality of Service (QoS)
- Five Classes of Service (CoS) offered to enable prioritization of traffic for maximum performance
- Guaranteed bandwidth site-to-site