China Telecom’s Worldwide Internet Data Centers (IDCs)
China Telecom’s worldwide Internet Data Centers (IDCs) provide highly available, secure hosting services that allow enterprises to avoid the cost, complexity and time required to build and manage their own facilities. Additional managed services such as website hosting and disaster recovery services make China Telecom’s team an extension of yours, assuring that employees, customers and partners can utilize Internet applications as intended.
Solutions can be tailored to satisfy any specific global communication need. China Telecom supports thousands of large, high-profile clients worldwide in its data centers, which offer dependable technology and intelligent support for business-critical services and applications. All space is built to high-performance data center design standards and provides power and cooling densities for the latest generation of servers, with access to a variety of China Telecom network products and certified remote technical support services personnel.
China Telecom’s continued investments in facilities and technology mean that the company’s IDCs are available where they are needed. Data centers are available in provinces throughout China:
Other global locations include:
. Hong Kong
. United Kingdom (London)
. Germany (Frankfurt)
. France (Paris)
. Sweden (Stockholm)
. United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
. United States
. New York
The platform connects to ChinaNet and CN2 deployed throughout Mainland China to the rest of the world to provide cost-effective, high-speed connections that help enterprises work better and smarter with their customers and partners.
China Telecom’s IDC solutions make excellent financial sense. They save time, money and resources enterprises would otherwise need to invest to offer a complex, business-critical infrastructure and related support services. This frees up resources for other IT priorities.
Top Notch Facilities and Services
China Telecom’s high-performance data centers and services may be customized to meet the specific needs of an enterprise. Many are Tier IV rated.
China Telecom offers reliability, redundancy, security, customization, power, and cooling availability and can grow as the organization’s needs change. Tier IV IDCs include:
• Reliability and Uptime: 99.99% facility uptime service level agreement (SLA)
• Power Availability: New high performance data center sites provide high-density power and cooling for the latest generation of servers
• Redundancy: N+1 redundancy for UPS, generators, power distribution and cooling
• Safety: 24x7 environmental control monitoring and alerts, dry pipe fire suppression system
• Security: 24x7 security management and site access control
• Service: The China Telecom IDC support team subscribes to the most rigorous processes and procedures to ensure reliability, availability and security
• Certifications: Hands on services are provided by Cisco Certified International Experts (CCIE), Cisco Certified Network
Professionals (CCNP) and other certified experts. China Telecom has achieved ISO27001 certification (Information Security
Management System) and ISO9000 (two-part quality management system) and ISO9001 (quality management system) compliance
• Environmentally Conscious: China Telecom has established “green” data center policies to be mindful of energy consumption, and to that end, utilizes virtualization and cloud computing technologies in its centers.
Click here to download the Introduction to Los Angeles and Santa Clara IDCs.
Click here to learn more about our Worldwide IDCs.