Ethernet Transmission Service with Seamless EoS (EoSDH/EoSONET) Technology
China Telecom Americas offers a suite of fully-managed Ethernet-based network services that are developed specifically to address the rapidly evolving network performance requirements of both carrier and enterprise customers. China Direct TM International Ethernet Private Line (IEPL) is an end-to-end, managed, bandwidth service based on next generation SDH/SONET transport service - Multi Service Transport Platform (MSTP) that provides dedicated, point-to-point, point-to-multipoint international connectivity with a standard Ethernet interface and a high level of flexibility and security for easy LAN extension, WAN connection and high traffic volume applications.
China Telecom operates one of the largest telecommunications networks in the world, with points of presence (PoPs) in metropolitan areas in the Americas, Asia and Europe. In seamless coordination with other certified carrier partners, China Telecom Americas extends service availability to any metropolitan market based on customer needs, providing transparent Ethernet services to enterprise locations around the globe.
- Secure service: dedicated end-end bandwidth, physical separation between customers for high security
- Flexible bandwidth: flexible adjustment/upgrade of bandwidth (2M£1000M) without changing CPE/DCU/DSU
- Convenient and low-cost access: Ethernet interface without ATM or POS card, no extra slots needed
- Self-managed IP environment: customers manage their own internal IP network and routing
- High reliability and low latency: SDH/SONET ring self-healing protection with less than 50ms switch-over time
- Easy management: totally protocol-transparent, multiple service and multiple interface access
- Enhanced IPLC with standard Ethernet network access interface
- Guaranteed, end-to-end, dedicated bandwidth
- Lowest transmission delay and highest network security levels
- Scalable bandwidth subscription and upgrade path
Click here to download our IEPL Guide.
China Telecom is MEF 9 and MEF 14 Certified for 'Ethernet Private Line' service.