MPLS VPN is your best choice for flexibility and efficiency.
The trend for IP services is becoming ever more commonplace and MPLS based IP virtual private network services have become an important tool for business enterprises.
China Telecom MPLS VPN services refer to secure data transmission services. They adopt Multiple Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and RFC2547bis based standards to establish a logical connection between two or more nodes, thus enable customers to create a virtual private network.
ChinaDirect MPLS VPN is a Multi-Protocol Label Switching technology for secure transmission of bandwidth-intensive, real-time data between the Americas and China. The flexibility and scalability of the network architecture allows for easy configuration as your communication needs grow in complexity, volume and geographically.
Our MPLS VPN solution enable Point-to-Point, Star and Full-Mesh private network solutions based on industry-leading, Multi-Protocol Label Switching technology for secure transmission of bandwidth-intensive, real-time data between the Americas and China. The flexibility and scalability of the network architecture allows for easy configuration as your communication needs grow in complexity, volume, and topology.
Network-Based IP VPN Service
- IPVPN Equipment Located at CT PoPs.
- Seamlessly integrates public and private networking
- Faster and Simpler Service Provisioning.
Multiple Access Solutions
- T1/E1, DS3, OC-3, FE, and GE in US
- Variety of logical topologies: Point-to-point, Star, Full mesh
- QoS/CoS Capabilities
- Five Classes of Service (CoS) offered to enable prioritization of traffic for maximum performance
- Guaranteed bandwidth site-to-site
- Each customer maintains individual Virtual Router instance
- Inherent security achieved through customer route isolation
Click here for the China Telecom Americas MPLS/VPN datasheet.
Click here for information on China Telecom's CN2 Network.
Case study of Sterigenics needed a reliable network solution
for their China offices to run their ERP system